Table of Contents.

  WOW! This was frustrating. I finished my table of contents for now, I'm truly not sure how I feel about it. I look at it and I'm like "well that's nice, but it could be better." I have know no more ideas left to fix it, it feels like my creativity for that page has run dry. Since this is an art magazine the layout and detail must be simple and focused on the art. The photos need to be the center of attention and everything around it can't overshadow them. But I also don't want the page to look too simple whereas its not professional enough. So I've decided to leave it be and come back to it later when my juices are flowing properly.
  To describe how I designed the page, I took three photos from the same setting and aligned them atop one another on the left side of the page. Let me just say choosing the order of the photos was the hardest thing I've had to do yet. I strategically placed all three of them in different spots each time altering the brightness and the size until I finally got a worthy result. I matched the text color with the color scheme of the photos and placed each content to the right side of the page. I added a double line border on the top and bottom of the page to give a little more intricacy, keeping the colors also within the same spectrum of purple and pink. The contents consist of four, what you may call, "articles." Again since this is in art magazine, where readers are mainly looking through to see the art visuals, articles are not the main point to the magazine. So having only four keeps the magazine simple and it's purpose prevalent. The actual content writing is probably going to change and the so might the font but as for now this is what I've got.

JT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Changed.

Two Page Layout.