Aloha! My name is Juliette Faye Thoni and welcome to my blog. Within these blog posts you will get the behind the scenes look into my thoughts and research while creating this magazine. At this point in time my first step is to decide on a magazine genre. Well there are major factors that play a role in this decision so how about we consider them: Factors in deciding on Magazine Genre: - Intriguing genre - I have to be passionate about it - Ideal photos have to be attainable - Not easy, but most definitely not difficult; a good CHALLENGE! These factors already knock-out multiple options. I stink at cooking, so there's no way i'd focus on that. My fashion sense is limited to T-shirts and jeans, so a style magazine would interest few. Also the closest I've ever gotten to sports is when I was ten and played baseball for a couple of months but a ball hit me in the mouth and I chose to quit due to finding the game repetitive to run the same bases over and over...
Comments
Post a Comment