A Little Research.

Bonjour!
So after doing some research i've gathered up some material to base my magazine off of. Magazines like Danza Europa, Playbill, and American Theatre, where they document beautiful photos of the performing arts while also providing information on theatre/dance trends and events.These magazines showcase exactly what I want to do with my magazine, I want to bring forth information while also provinding artistic and asthetic visuals that will really inspire others.
  
 My next step is to create a schedule: 
1. I will start thinking of my main article
2. From there, I will write it (obviously) and also think of photos for it 
3. Create a shooting schedule based on my participants
4. Put everything together 
When I return I shall have article ideas and a magazine layout. My scheduling will be more precised and the train will leave the station, so for now i'm blogging off. 
JT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Changed.

Two Page Layout.