The Photo Shoot.

   Last Wednesday I helped my best friend with the filming of her project, she also is taking AICE Media Studies. Although she was very disorganized and stressed me out to the max, she helped get the ball rolling with my photography ideas. So yesterday, I did my photo shoot and it went really well. I made a plan with my friend Izzy and we gathered up all the materials we needed. I had my camera bag packed, with extra memory cards, the charger, a mini camera stand, a full size camera stand, and water bottles. I was like a soccer mom prepared to film each time her kid touched the ball. I was beyond excited, I got her house we discussed costumes, locations, and hair/makeup. I wanted everything to be top-notch.
  At first we settled on Wynwood Walls as our location but as I got to thinking, it's pretty generic and there's probably some sort of festival in Miami. So we parted from the idea and thought of another artistic modern location such as Fat Village in Ft. Lauderdale. But before we went there, we went to Tree Tops Park. She's been a dancer since she was three so her posing was natural for her, but to me she looked gorgeous in front of lake with a beautiful light pink dress flowing in the wind. The day was cloudy, but the best pictures came with the best lighting. Mother Nature was on my side yesterday, granting me no rain while shooting and awesome scenery. I had the most fun I could while doing a school project and my friend really helped me to make these pictures exactly how I envisioned them to be. The next step is too start a magazine layout, I will hopefully talk with my friend Sophia to get her opinions since she is very skilled on the subject. I will also be focusing on my two-page article layout topic thing and potential article topics for the table of contents. I'll keep you posted.

Me, yesterday taking a picture at Fat Village.

 
JT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Changed.

Two Page Layout.