Altered Purpose.

    So due to time and wanting to play it safe I've decided to focus StageLife's purpose on the performing arts but since time goes by fast and people have busy schedules I won't be able to add any other aspects to this magazine that don't revolve around dance itself. So I've decided it would just be wise to have the magazine be all dance, no acting or singing. I went back to my past blogs and found what I've previously said the magazines purpose was and I have chosen to take this blog to establish and reiterate it. For example,  I once said "so my magazine's purpose is to strengthen the interest of those who dance, sing, and act." This statement is still true but subtract the sing and act part, the magazines primary focus is dance. This is still about the performing arts but more specific, it's dedicated to dance. Future issues may be about musicals since plenty of dancers are involved in that industry. The point I'm trying to get across is that even though the magazines focal point with be on dance, times will come when this category of performing arts will merge with another. Other than that everything else I've said on the magazine's purpose is still true for example, "My magazine will have pages of photographs with dancers going through their movements, with beautiful costumes that make kids want to join. My articles will have information on the best shows to go see, the best products to buy, the tips and tricks to living a stage life. Entertainment for those who are truly interested this art form." This magazine is still about sparking an interest into young dancers and providing a social insight into the world of the arts. Just now the performing arts genre is more specific. To give more detail on why I will be specifying my magazine it's simply due to time management and wanting to play it safe. Towards the start I had a list of possibilities for this magazine I was going to do a photo shoot at my old performing arts school and at a show, also was going to try and get more dancers rather than just the one. But people were busy, I was busy and in order to keep my project on the right track I had to cut things and keep it simple in order to still convey my purpose. I'm still happy with what I have but I thought it would be wise to reestablish StageLife's purpose. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Changed.

Two Page Layout.