The Story.

   So I've already created an account at Joomag, and established my title and genre. I've recently set up a date for a photo shoot this upcoming week with my friend who has been dancing her whole life and hopes to pursue it. But now I've decided it would be a wise idea to give you a little background information. For as long as I could remember I've been a dramatic kid, my family always thought I would end up in the performing arts. Movie musicals like The Sound of Music, Grease, The Phantom of the Opera, and Funny Girl were what I lived for. By the time I was in middle school I joined a studio and participated in musicals. I became a dancer and joined a competition team, I got to compete at a variety of competitions all they way up to nationals. I've been lead and ensemble roles, a stage crew member, and a choreographer. The performing arts is a passion of mine, it has been since I was young and this magazine is a symbol of that passion. When asked to an important project like this one, you want to give it all you've got -- especially if you care. So when I sit down and think about this project, ideas rush in and I lose track of how to make the most of it. I wish when I was younger I had a magazine like this, one that would let me know the shows that were coming into town and how they had student discounted tickets. I wish I had a magazine that informed me of workshops for dancers, and actors, and singers. And I wish I had a magazine that showed me how special my hobby is and how special I am for doing it. I love the idea behind this magazine, I've gotta give a special thanks to my friends who've helped me decide on it. Now look down below at a few flashback memories of my days in the performing arts. 

          Me as Elle Woods in Broadway Kids Studios production of Legally Blonde the Musical
  Me, my freshman year, as a Bird Girl in Cypress Bay's production of Suessical the Musical
Me performing at Starquest dance competion 

JT. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Changed.

Two Page Layout.