Table of Contents Changed.

   So as I said in by past "Table of Contents" blog, I wasn't really satisfied with the table of contents I originally came up with. The colors were too bright and juvenile while the cover of the magazine was vibrant with natural colors and more mature. I made another table of contents that fit what I was looking for, but its still wasn't doing it for me. So as I took the time to think it over I decided to start from scratch for the third time.A friend of mine guided me to a magazine website called Issuu where I found an assortment of dance magazine examples. A magazine called Dance LifeStyle was the prime example of my magazine it had everything I already mentioned I want my magazine to contain,the interviews with a dancer, the must haves, and photography portfolios. For example: 
So as I was skimming through the magazine I kept an eye open for an interesting table of content and each issue had one, the table of contents had a beautiful model in a scenic spot in a intricate dance move. I realized I had the perfect photo to use and started with that, the photo is of my friend Izzy doing a dance move called a tilt, where the leg is extended in the air and your torso is tilted horizontally. I thought the line of her leg went well the line of a text box and header line. I added more article titles and a sentence summary and ended up finishing with a product I thought went well with the rest of the magazine and it didn't leave me with mixed feelings. So here's the final product: 



JT.
"Dance LifeStyle Summer 2016." Issuu. Dance LifeStyle Magazine, 28 Feb. 2017. Web. 07 Apr. 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Page Layout.