Extra Pages.

Well after finishing my two page layout, i was looking over all my pictures making sure i chose the correct ones to fit my magazine and as I was looking over my collection of photos, I decided that I had more options that I wanted to share. So, I created two more pages that serve as a display for the pictures, kind of like a portfolio that are typically done in art magazines. For example, Dance Lifestyle Magazine issues several pages dedicated to a specific dancer showcasing one photo per page.
I left a caption at the bottom labeling who the photo is of and who it is by. Since this is technically an art magazine its wise to display the art, why not do it as clear and specific as you can? My choice of photos was one jump shot and one pose,the two compliment the dancer but also the photographer. These are probabley my favorite pages becuase the photos to me are so beautiful and I'm truly pleased with the idea of them being the focal point of a page. So here they are below.






JT.

"Dance LifeStyle Winter 2017." Issuu. Dance LifeStyle Magazine, 24 Jan. 2017. Web. 07 Apr. 2017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Table of Contents Changed.

Two Page Layout.